Free delivery Quebec and Ontario with any purchase of $ 100 and + (certain conditions apply) // Picking on site in Ste-Adèle

Mallow QC quality - 50 g

Product Description
$13.00
Maximum quantity available reached.

The importance of local purchase! Medicinal plants cultivated in Quebec are more expensive, but the quality is exceptional. Our herbalist makes them dry whole (with some exceptions), in the art rules. The plants are cultivated here and do not have to travel (polluting transport) far up to your home. In addition, they are always freshly dried. Paying a little more to encourage our producers is worth the investment!

Size : 50 g Quebec quality

Latin name: MALVA MOSCHATA

Botanical family : Malvaceae

Parts : Mixed leaves and flowers (90% leaves and 10% flowers) whole and cultivated dried without pesticide or herbicide, with a lot of love, in the Vignon Eglantine gardens (canton of the East).

Properties : Great emollient and softening

Country : Canada / Quebec

Precautions: Can reduce the absorption of drugs (space out the catches). Be careful with diabetes and hypoglycemia.

When you take internal plants for specific health problems, we strongly advise you to consult a therapist herbalist to obtain a health assessment, personalized, safe and efficient treatment, then follow-up. You can contact Marie-Christine Vallières, herbalist, at schoolsmefleurs@gmail.com to make an appointment for a private video con consultation ($ 80).

Information on this website has not been assessed by Health Canada and does not replace the opinion of a health professional. She is only informative.

You might like it...