Mallow - QUALITY QC 50 g

Product Description
Maximum quantity available reached.
Mallow flower quality Quebec
Size :
50 g Quality Quebec*

Latin name:
Malva moschata
INCI : Malva Moschata Leeaf and Flower
Botanical family Unmanned
Parts : Mixed leaves and flowers (90% leaves and 10% flowers) dries whole and cultivated  without pesticide or herbicide.

 : Canada / Quebec

Cosmetic properties : Used in case of cystitis and compress skin problems.

Therapeutic properties : Large emollient it is rich in mucilage.

There Mallow Helps regularize the constipation or diarrhea. This softening plant relieves coughs, laryngites and bronchitis.

Precautions: Can reduce the absorption of drugs (space out). Be careful with diabetes and hypoglycemia.

Use : In decoction, infusion, compress or maceration.

To know...

*The importance of local purchase! Medicinal plants cultivated in Quebec are more expensive, but the quality is exceptional. Our herbalists make them dry whole (with some exceptions), in the art rules. The plants are cultivated here and do not have to travel (polluting transport) far up to your home. In addition, they are always freshly dried. Paying a little more to encourage our producers is worth the investment!


When you take internal plants for specific health problems, we strongly advise you to consult a therapist herbalist to obtain a health assessment, personalized, safe and efficient treatment, then follow-up.

You can contact Marie-Christine Vallières, herbalist, at to make an appointment for a private consultation in videoconference ($ 80).

Information on this website has not been evaluated by Health Canada and in no way replaces the opinion of a health professional. She is only informative.

You might like it...